Choosing a Bank/Mortgage Company
When searching for a bank or mortgage company, proceed through the following steps:
- I am buying a house for $________ and I plan on putting _______% down.
- What will be my interest rate and closing costs based on today's rates?
- Do you think there will be any problem for me to get this loan?
- Will you provide me with a good faith estimate outlining all my closing costs before I pay for an appraisal and credit report?
- How long will it take your company to give me final loan approval from the day of application?
|Broadview Mortgage (740) 592-5858|
|Century National Bank (740) 593-7756|
|Chase Home Finance (740) 592-3110|
|Colony Mortgage (740) 594-7472|
|CountyWide Mortgage (740) 589-5954|
|Hocking Valley Bank (740) 592-4441|
|Mortgage Lending Solutions (614) 891-9625|
|Oak Hill Banks (740) 594-5626|
|Ohio University Credit Union (740) 597-2864|
|Peoples Bank (740) 593-7761|
|Residential Mortgage Express (740) 594-3751|
|Vinton County Bank (800) 223-4031|
|Secure Title (740) 594-2600|
|Gerig Title Agency (740) 593-3800|
|ACS Title (740) 593-6246|
|Low Income Special Programs|
Help with downpayment (Athens County only)
|Help with repairs (After ownership) Tri- County 592-6601|
The inclusion or exclusion of a particular bank/mortgage companies or closing/title companies does not indicate an endorsement or rejection.